Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Path to Self Honesty

Here I will attempt to bring myself into alignment with my intention to live in self-honesty and self forgiveness. I do not take naturally to spilling my guts in public. Like the vast majority of us, I have been managed and indoctrinated into a life of consumption and production and my story is universal and not very unique. My shyness and my egoic reticence represents my attachment to the system and the superficial comforts it affords: an "identity" as separate and unique, the illusion of energy, the idea of hierarchy, etc. etc...the HARM-ony of a self-contained slave.

How will I wrestle out of this? Not really sure. I will use the tools provided through the Desteni material: breathing, self forgiveness, and self honesty. Why do I take these tools as valid? I am following what began as a spontaneous agreement with myself that the information on the Desteni site was a way out.

We'll see about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment