Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We Pay for Our Chains

Costly chains, wrapped around my body
Controlling self, this wayward child
Who is it that believes in betrayal?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and prevented myself from full expression of myself.

I am the full expression of life.
I express life as I am breathing
I am life in full expression
Here and in this moment

I do not need anything or anyone to fully express who I am
Even when I may have moments where I have identified with my mind I am still my own sound frequency, my own sound expression; unique.

I am awareness

If I have moments when I deviate and identify with my mind I remain complete I remain free I remain expression; complete and vital to the unity of all life of which I am one and equal.

I stand as one and equal as the expression of life for all who here now and all who are to come

I challenge my habits based on thoughts, feelings and emotions and I stand one and equal with all that I have accepted and allowed and all that exists as my expression as self.

I am not of mind consciousness systems.I am not a picture. I am the expression of equality and oneness. I stand equal to all. I am not a preprogrammed existence. I am not my thoughts. I am a unique frequency of sound that expresses oneness and equality. I am open to full expression as who I am as one and equal.

I forgvie myself for accepting and allowing myself to represent who I am in picture forms and to represent myself to myself as a picture.
My expression is not of pictures. I am not energy. Who I am may not be completely known to me but I know who I am not. I am not my past lives.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be enamoured with the idea of the significance of past lives.

I trust myself as the expression of life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself as expression of life.

I trust myself that I will face what it is I need to face so that I amy remain one and equal with all of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my ability to face all that I have accepted and allowed.

I am not delusional; I am in truth one and equal to all of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I may be delusional in my expression as one and equal with all of Life

I trust that my physical body is my primary assistance in my manifestation as one and equal to all of life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not honor my body.

My body is my starting point.

I trust that stopping the mind, applying self forgiveness and living in self honesy is of assistance to all life including plants, animals, trees, the planet and all pure life essence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not honor all life essence in all manifestations.

I trust that what I do in my standing as one and equal is of unconditional support of Nature, of all life essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment