Monday, August 24, 2009

Hide and Seek

I continue the process of seeing just how subtle my fears and dishonesties really are and how I let them "hide out" within me. More than just blame, more than denial, it is fear of revealing myself to myself, and to others.

I have the fear that I will not be able to commit myself FULLY to this process. I have fear that I lack the the self trust necessary for the starting point of self honesty and I forgive myself for allowing myself to not fully trust myself. This also makes me ashamed and I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel ashamed that I am not fully self honest.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to not realize that self trust is a SAFE starting point, that self trust is my greatest ally in not being a mind consciousness system, and that self trust is what will most assist me, now.

Self trust collapses for me if I allow my fear to take over...

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear my own decisions.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear my fears.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear my future.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear my mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear alienation from myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear not having blame as a excuse and the use of blame as a way to abdicate self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear taking full self responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear complete self honesty.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear that my complete self honesty will cause people to not like me

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear people not liking me

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear that self honesty will further separate me from others rather that becoming my expression of equality with all and the full realization of the oneness of everyone and all

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear that my self honesty will make me depressed. This comes from the false belief that the suppression of my dishonesties resulted in a "happier" me. I forgive myself for suppressing my self honesty.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear self honesty because I have the false idea that I am incapable of self honesty.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear accepting who i am now, in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment