Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am the Elite

My father tried to teach me that being competitive was an important virtue and that to be successful in this world I had to be willing to compete. Competition is the life blood of elitism.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in competition

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compete with others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be separate from others so that I could "distinguish" myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek in my life what has been best for me, not taking into consideration what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to view myself as an "Elite" in the way that I separated myself from what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to to view the "Elite" as separate from myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to engage in competitive behavior in order to foist myself up as an "Elite", in separation from the whole of humanity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame the Elite, separating myself from them, thinking I am better than they are when in fact, because of my access to education, food, clothing and my general standard of living, I am elite.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to view the "Elite" as responsible for the majority of the world's problems and inequalities instead of realizing that I equally responsible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live in separation from the Elite

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the concept, "Elite"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not forgive the so-called Elite of this world

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to indulge in blame for any one particular group when we are all equally responsible for this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have preferred to blame rather than focus on a practical solution to the suffering and inequality in this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be separate from the so-called Elite, thereby compounding polarity within this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the false belief that through exposing the so-called Elite (within separation), that I am making a concrete, practical difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment