Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SF on the "third eye" construct

The application of forgiveness below is in response to reading the SR document on the forehead point, the "eye of consciousness."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed by any outside agency, force or being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in the "third eye."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blindly believe in the significance of the third eye, not realizing it is a portal of enslavement and can be used to manipulate others and set-up enslavement agendas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself in polarity: as worthy/unworthy within the "third" eye concept.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sacrifice myself to consciousness, to the idea that there was a more profound understanding that I could gain beyond or outside myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my unconditional acceptance in the idea that as one "progressed" the third eye opened and was a portal to greater consciousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be a slave to my desires and beliefs as it relates to the idea of the "third eye" and the attached idea of evolution.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in the concept of evolution when teh reality of the world so belied this belief!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have completely disregarded common sense in the face of inequality, disparity, suffering; preferring instead to find personal comfort in the idea of "soul evolution" and the "third eye".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as more "evolved" because of my involvement in various spiritual techniques/tricks specifically designed to engage "the third eye."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been an advocate of practices/meditations/spiritual paths that profess enlightenment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be misguided by the white light construct utilizing the "third eye."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away in exchange for feeling special for the ultimate reward of enlightenment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the "liberation of all sentient beings" was achievable through my devotion to the buddhas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place these buddhas above me, thereby making myself "less than" them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have equality and oneness as the most important feature of any "practice" that I engaged in.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it was necessary to have performed over 100,000 prostrations in order to "purify" myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe it was necessary that I needed to say hundreds of thousands of prayers to the buddhas in order to "purify" my "defilements."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from me; believing the solution to suffering lay outside of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take "refuge" in anyone or anything outside myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in a bubble of my own spiritual materialism, disregarding the truth of me, in every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment